Friday, July 25, 2008

It has to do with self-help

I added a banner for InboxDollars.

They do pay. You sign up for offers, many free, some you need a credit card for and pay a small fee, which a pre-paid card is fine. Follow the terms though. This site does pay!! I would not of added it if they did not. I have done a few offers and got paid what I was supposed to, which was around $160, and I spent about 30 bucks. You know the old saying, "it takes money to make money"...if you have about $500 to spare, you could easily quadruple your money in 3 months, just by doing the offers. Reading the e-mail, you won't make jack.

I have about 50 people in my downline.

I'm trying to help myself by making more money.

Inbox Dollars

All future posts will be back on topic

Thanks,

Timothy Watson
---------------

No comments: